Saturday, April 4, 2009

To be one of the 20 Pilgrims, email me on Sunday, April 5th!  In your email, please say in a short sentence why this experience seems to be "for you."  If you simply want to volunteer, that is fine too. But please include your name and address.  I will only show your city/state/country.  Read all about the experience in the previous post and agree to all the terms.  It is my wish that this be an artful, spiritual experience for each Pilgrim who wishes to participate.  Please become a FOLLOWER in the sidebar to keep up with all the events that the painting experiences!

This experience is open to anyone, anywhere and of any faith!  

Peace & blessings,
Carole Foret

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. I just want you to know that I am in awe of you. You are constantly amazing me by your out pour of love for people and your God. I know we have never met, but yet even still, you continue to blow me away time and time again!!

    You are awesome!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole, This is Jan 'jjeffreys'. My picture was too large to put on 'follower'. I'll try to downsize it. Jesus has been walking with me all of my life. His daily presence is what gets me up in the morning, smiling, knowing that with Jesus by my side, nothing is impossible. With him, there is nothing I can't handle. Your potrait of Jesus is absolutely beautiful! Once again, you never cease to amaze me! May God bless you today, and always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, thank you for such compliments, but I do honor God for all the kind words that you have sent my way. He is the reason, and I think this is going to be an artful, spiritual experience for people to feel a closer presence with their Creator.

    You are gifts!
    Carole

    ReplyDelete